Best Grill Pan/Griddle Pans For Perfect Grill Marks
A grill pan is a better option when you want to grill different types of food but also you do not have the space for having large size gas or any other grill in your kitchen. Some of the grill pans are safe to use on all types of cooking surfaces or some are restricted. Here your some doubts will get solved like “What is a grill pan?”, “How to clean a cast iron grill pan?” or “How to use a grill pans?”. While choosing the best grill pan you need to take some points into consideration such as,
- Pan size
- Pan size
- Safe On(Oven, Stove, Grill or over a campfire)
Following are some of the Best Grill Pans that you may love…
Best Grill Pans Comparison Chart 2023:
|Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan||Cast Iron||10.5 Inches||Oven, Stove, Grill or Campfire||Grill Pan|
|Cast Iron Square Grill Pan||Cast Iron, Nonstick||10.5 Inches||Grills, Stoves or Induction||Grill Pan|
|Gotham Steel Cookware, 10.5″ Grill Pan||Cast Iron||10.5 Inches||Stove, Gas, Electric stove, Induction & Oven||Grill Pan|
|Cuisinart 630-30 Chef’s Grill Pan||Hard Anodized Aluminum, Nonstick||12 Inches||Oven, Stove||Grill Pan|
|Rachael Ray Cucina Griddle Pan/Flat Grill||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||11 Inches||Gas Stovetops, Oven||Flat Pan|
|STAUB Cast Iron Pure Grill Pan||Cast Iron||10 Inches||Gas & Electric cooktops, Induction, and Oven||Grill Pan|
|Jean Patrique The Whatever Pan||Cast Aluminium||10.6 Inches||Gas, Ceramic, Electric, Camping fire, or whatever||Griddle Pan|
|CSK 11″ Nonstick Grill Pan||Stainless steel||11 Inches||Induction, Electric Ceramic Stove, Gas Stove, Grills, Campfires||Griddle Pan|
|GOURMEX Toughpan Induction Grill Pan||Cast Aluminum||11 Inches||Gas, Coal and Induction stoves||Grill Pan|
|Griddle Stove Top Square Grill Pan||Cast Iron||11 Inches||Stove tops||Grill Pan|
1) Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan With Assist Handle, 10.5 inch
Lodge Cast iron grill pan is here! It comes with an assist handle which allows easy handling. You can use it on all cooking surfaces, grills, and campfires. It also oven safe to use.
This cast iron cookware is the right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise and also fry. It is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
The pan is seasoned for a natural, easy-to-release finish that improves with use. Great cookware with versatility and durability…
- Even heating
- Natural easy-release finish
- Cast iron material
- Oven safe
- Used on all cooking surfaces
- Hand wash
- Product Dimensions :17.25 x 10.5 x 2.63 inches
- Item Weight :6.5 pounds
- Department :Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer :Lodge
- ASIN :B0000CF66W
2) Cast Iron Square Grill Pan with Glass Lid – 10.5 Inch
A multipurpose cast iron square grill pan comes with endless possibilities. You can grill anything indoors and outdoors on grill, induction, and also on stovetops.
It is easy to hold with a silicon handle. A superior quality best grill pan is made from premium quality cast iron which provides a lifetime of quality cooking.
A nonstick surface allows effortless cleaning. It has a smooth finish which provides even heat distribution for improved cooking.
To enhance the life of this, clean it by hand with warm water and a soft brush. Note that, don’t use soap and don’t wash in the dishwasher. Buy this cast iron cookware now!
- Cast iron
- Easy-grip silicone handle
- Easy to clean
- Nonstick surface
- Lifetime warranty
- Package Dimensions :17.3 x 12.5 x 3.1 inches
- Item Weight :9.48 pounds
- Manufacturer :cuisinel
- ASIN :B07VPLR9RS
3) Gotham Steel Cookware, 10.5″ Grill Pan
Best nonstick grill pan with ridges is perfect for grilling burgers, chicken, bacon, and much more. The ridges add grill marks on food that looks amazing!
Three times coated nonstick surface deliver the ultimate food release. There is no oil or butter needed for making healthier eating.
The Gotham steel coating is derived from minerals and also reinforced with diamonds, which makes the frying pan free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium. You may get an eco-friendly, healthy experience.
It is durable enough to use with metal utensils, spatulas, spoons. The grill cookware is easy to clean and also dishwasher safe.
- Nonstick grill pan
- Made of the Strongest material
- Effortless cleanup
- Stovetop and oven safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Even heat distribution
- Package Dimensions :18.58 x 10.75 x 2.44 inches
- Item Weight :1.85 pounds
- Manufacturer :E Mishan & Sons
- ASIN :B087TKQQ5Y
4) Cuisinart 630-30 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Round Grill Pan
Cuisinart grill pan comes with a durable exterior and having a quantum nonstick interior. The hard-anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel.
The non stick grill pan having a smooth finish that allows easy cleaning. The surface of it best for lasting food release, healthy cooking, and easy cleanup.
- Smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Durable exterior
- Cool grip handle
- Quantanium nonstick interior
- Drip free rim
- Tempered glass cover
- Product Dimensions :19 x 12 x 1 inches
- Item Weight :1.25 pounds
- Manufacturer :Cuisinart
- ASIN :B0009XAHAG
5) Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Nonstick Griddle Pan/Flat Grill, 11 Inch
The hard anodized nonstick grill pan is a flat pan and its construction promotes even heating and helps to reduce hot spots.
It also comes with the features of effortless food release and quick cleanup. The stainless steel handle is best for extra strength and a silicone grip for comfort.
The best grill pan is dishwasher safe. This is a great addition to every kitchen.
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean
- Smooth finish
- Nonstick surface
- Strong stainless steel handle
- Product Dimensions :18.5 x 10.75 x 5 inches
- Item Weight :1.9 pounds
- Manufacturer :Meyer Corporation
- ASIN :B075G4YJBW
6) STAUB Cast Iron Pure Grill Pan, 10-inch, Black Matte
Made in France cast iron Staub grill pan having texture results in exceptional browning, better braising and roasting.
It is safe for all types of cooking surfaces like gas, electric, and induction and it is also oven safe.
This Staub grill pan is chip-resistant and also dishwasher safe. It allows easy cleaning. Small in size and also lightweight.
- Cast iron cookware
- No seasoning required
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Made in France
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Product Dimensions :13.39 x 10.63 x 1.38 inches
- Item Weight :5.95 pounds
- Manufacturer :Staub
- ASIN :B00VA5Z086
7) Jean Patrique The Whatever Pan – Cast Aluminium Griddle Pan
The Diecast aluminum griddle pan is high-quality cookware. It can sear, sizzle, and also perform grilling. The pan is lighter than cast iron, but is impressive.
The grill pan will leave kitchen counters spotless with extra deep 4.5 cm sides. You can use this appliance over gas, ceramic, electric, camping fire, including induction.
Oven-friendly whatever cast iron griddle pan! And is suitable for temperatures up to 250C. Now you can cook your meal using less oil with its non-toxic nonstick finish.
- Non-toxic nonstick finish
- Oven friendly
- Deep ridges
- Used on any stove
- Lighter than cast iron
- Product Dimensions :10.63 x 13.39 x 1.77 inches
- Item Weight :3.04 pounds
- Manufacturer :Jean Patrique
- ASIN :B07KDW9W91
8) CSK 11″ Nonstick Grill Pan for Stove Tops – Square Griddle Pan
This nonstick grill pan comes with die-casting aluminum technology. It has German-designed multiple layers free of PTEE, PFOA which improves durability and user experience.
This stove top grill pan with nonstick coating, which makes the pan more thickened and anty-scratch. It also helps in cooking with less oil or butter.
It having a ridged line cooking surface which keeps excess oil away from food and also adds grill marks on food.
The stainless steel bottom and also features superior heat conductivity which results in less energy and time. Even heat distribution cooks food perfectly.
The griddle pan is compatible with all cooking sources. The ergonomic handle stays cool to the touch and allows easy grip.
- Ridged line surface
- Easy to clean
- Stainless steel bottom
- Compatible with all stoves
- PTEE and PFOA free
- High heat conductivity
- Package Dimensions :18.51 x 12.41 x 2.17 inches
- Item Weight :2.6 pounds
- ASIN :B08GKNM58Q
9) GOURMEX Toughpan Induction Grill Pan
Gourmex induction grill pan is made of high-quality heavy-duty cast aluminum. The nonstick coating body of the pan is anti-scratch. It is perfect for making fish, meat, and veggies.
You can use this pan on electric, gas, or coal and also on other cooking surfaces. Note that before the first use washes it with soapy water, rinse, and then dry it.
After each and every use clean the pan with a scrubber to easily remove the grease and oil. Eco-friendly pan is also safe to use.
- Fast and easy care
- High quality material
- Easy to clean with nonstick coating
- 100% PFOA free
- Easy grip handle
- Product Dimensions :11.02 x 11.02 x 1.57 inches
- Item Weight :2.16 pounds
- Manufacturer :GOURMEX
- ASIN :B07RK9JR1K
10) Griddle Aluminum Nonstick Stove Top Square Grill Pan
Griddle aluminum nonstick stovetop square grill pan is lightweight and easy to use pan. It also has a more comfortable handle which allows easy and safe handling.
It allows easy way to clean the grease easily. The pan is built in a way that it spread heat evenly and cooks food perfectly. You can cook and roast all types of food like fish, chicken, vegetables, even BBQ steaks, and burgers.
The pan is very light which gives priority over a heavy cast-iron skillet or outdoor bbq. It creates a barbeque effect and looks great.
It also includes a special cleaning cloth, gloves and a 1-year warranty.
- Maximum comfort
- Versatile cookware
- Comfortable handle
- Package Dimensions :19.45 x 11.65 x 2.76 inches
- Item Weight :2.99 pounds
- Manufacturer :Moss & Stone
- ASIN :B07VWJ8D65
What is a grill Pan:
Grill pan is equivalent to the frying pan. The word “Grill Pan” is derived from US and Canada. The grill pan is a pan that has raised edges with grill lines scatter around 1-2 cm separated. The grill lines add the grill marks on your food which looks too great. Cooking with this type of pan is healthy with less oil.
The pan used for grilling fish, chicken, vegetables, even BBQ steaks, burgers, and also vegetables.
How to Use A Grill Pan:
The grill pan is very simple to use. You can use them to cooking any type of food. In order to use this utensil follow some steps:
- Prepare the food. To cook food evenly, make sure that pieces cut in half-inch thickness which guarantee that the thicker cuts are not overcooked.
- Turn on the stove and set at medium-high warmth and spot the pan on stove. Then check the warmth and decide how hot it is. Usually, the grill pan takes only a few minutes to get warm.
- Note that, don’t put oil directly on pan because it will make pan smoke at high temperature. Instead of this apply oil on vegetables. For fish, meats, chicken, or pork there is no need of adding oil.
- To add the grill marks on food, put the food on grill at 45 degree point. Then flip over the food and your grilled food is ready…
How To Clean A Cast Iron Grill Pan:
Most of the grill pans are easy to clean but to enhance the life of the pan you need to clean it in a proper way. There are different ways to clean them, you may choose the best suitable.
1) Using soap and water:
- Take a small amount of non-abrasive soap or detergent and place in the middle of your grill pan.
- Use a scrubber or sponge and scrub down all surface of pan with soap and hot water.
- Rinse the pan with hot water.
- With a sponge scrub around the pan with soap.
- Rinse off soap residue if any.
2) Using Salt and hot water:
- Pour off any excess grease with a paper towel.
- Make a paste of hot water and salt and add to the pan surface. Spread it out across the pan using a scrubber brush.
- Then scrub down the pan using a nylon brush. You can add more salt if your pan is dirtier.
- At last, rinse the salt out of the pan using hot water and dry it.
3) Using boiling water:
- Set the grill pan back on the stove and fill it with 2 to 3 inches of water.
- After a few min of boiling, the remaining food particles should start to float on the surface.
- Using a scrape and spatula between the ridges to remove any excess food.
- Allow the pan to get cool and then drain the dump water and residue.
- Then rinse out the empty pan with hot water.
- Using a dry paper towel wipe away any remaining food particles.
So, the above three methods help you to know “How to clean cast iron grill pans”.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Do you need to season a grill pan?
the grill pan with a nonstick surface does not need to season but if you have the pan with cast iron surfaces need to take care of pre-seasoning.
2) Can we use grill pan on an electric stovetop?
You can use grill pan on an electric induction stovetop. It is better to use on gas stoves but you can also use on other stoves with the care of even heating.
3) Which is the best grill pan?
All grill pans listed here are best. But as per my opinion “Cast Iron Square Grill Pan with Glass Lid” is best among all.
4) Are nonstick grill pans are good?
Yes nonstick grill pans are good because it have an easy cleaning feature. The food might not stick to nonstick surfaces that’s why easier to clean also some are dishwasher safe.
5) What can I use instead of grill pan?
An alternative option for the grill pan depends on what you want to cook. You have options like a griddle pan, electric countertop grill pan, outdoor grill, broiler, and a cast-iron skillet.